miércoles, 20 de agosto de 2014

¡Hello World!

University of Colima
Ing. Computer Systems
Hi my name is David
I am 18 years old, I am from Manzanillo, Colima. I born here
I like rock music, classical music and metal music, I don´t like the mexican popular music, be honest I hate it jaja
I like read books of science, tecnology and some fantastics novels, my favorit novel is "a song of ice and fire" R.R.MARTIN´s novel, in fact that novel has a tv serie its name is "Game Of Thrones".
When i watch TV i just watch NatGeo, Discovery scince and some of Histoy channel or something of Netflix
I love videogames, movies (comedy,action,terror and superheros movies).
I played electric guitar and electric bass but i have 3 years that i don´t play them anymore.
I choose ISC because I like all about computers and tecnology and I want lern more things about that.
My group is so good, in just 3 weeks(with propedeutico) we have nice relationship and i hope grow up with the time, the INTEGRATING PROYECT looks so difficult but i think beacuse we are new and just we have to hard work and i would like that all nmy classmates finish and pass this semester. bye people, ¡see yo later! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario